BursarSearch offers the following bespoke services:
- An in depth analysis of the school’s culture and also its organisational and financial efficiency. The inquiry will include a specific focus on the relationships between the Governing Body, the Head and the Bursar. The full evaluation will then shape the preparation of the recruitment documents. This specific approach will encourage the most talented candidates to apply.
- The preparation of a comprehensive job specification.
- The preparation of the linked person specification.
- The handling of the recruitment process and the presentation, usually, of a shortlist of four candidates to the Governing Body and Head. BursarSearch envisages that, because many of the candidates will come from outside of the school sector, a key part of the initial interview process will be an assessment of how much each candidate’s previous experience will add value to the role. Aware of the school’s idiosyncrasies that the initial analysis identified, BursarSearch will then be in a strong position to make a customised recommendation.
- The preparation of detailed contracts and reference checking (if required).
- The provision of a comprehensive induction and mentoring process to the new appointee if he/she has come from outside the school environment.
For further information please call David Williams on 07713 091657, or email firstname.lastname@example.org